Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Am I blue...take two

It seems I'm on a blue streak.
(Hmmm...is that what happens when you streak in winter...)

Anyway...

On the last episode of "As the Worlds Costumes" our heroine (Crafty Lady) was rushing frantically to make her first Regency. Did she finish on time? Did it fit? Was she eaten by zombies at the premier of the movie?

Tune in today for the answers to all these questions and more!

(Yes. Yes. and Don't be silly.)

In the end, I didn't have time time to make the gauze overdress, but that can wait. The dress turned out rather nicely for a first time I thought.
Here is the group photo at the movie:





And here's a closeup of me:



I got the professional shot at Cotume Con in Madison, WI. Scott from Realtime Portrait Studios  was there. He always does such a great job of taking our photo at Teslacon that I had shots of all my costumes done.

Funny...all of my costumes that I took were either blue or green. I didn't plan it that way, though.

On the next episode of "As the Worlds Costumes"...
How was Costume Con? Did our heroine compete? And how were all of her crazy costuming friends?
Tune in next week to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment