Monday, August 13, 2018

I'm a very bad blogger...

I have been very lax about posting my latest costume adventures exploits work.
So I'll be doing a couple of posts to catch my subscribers (all 3 of you) up with what I've been doing lately costume-wise.

First, my last Costume-Con historical entry (talked about here) was the subject of an article in Virtual Costumer. Virtual Costumer is the newsletter put out by the Silicon Web Chapter of the International Costumers' Guild. They took my long-winded and rambling documentation that I submitted and edited it into something resembling an actual article! Kudos to the editor!

Here are the pics of the costume:


If you want to read the article, you can download it here.

You can read all of the prior issues of Virtual Costumer here. (Current issues are for Guild members only.)


Photo pics are from Scott Johnson of Realtime Portrait Studio.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment